We seek answers to our questions, dilemmas. Because when we find the answer, we feel more at peace.
Often, most of us ask ourselves similar philosophical questions. Those 7 questions could sometimes look like this:
* Why am I here?
* What will happen to me after death?
* What should be my goals?
* How do I balance my material & spiritual aspirations?
* Should I renounce pleasures or should I enjoy life?
* What are the things, actions which give me peace and happiness?
* How do I handle my fears?
These questions need answers in some form or the other. Because they dwell at the core of our existence. Our core needs peace. It's a peace which can come through the hand holding of a wise guru or your sincere self-search or a combination of both. The quality of the answers will determine the quality of your mental plane.