Stress affects everyone. It happens when we can't handle our life, and relationships. It happens when we feel out of control. We feel nervous, anxious. Our energy gets low. We move into inaction. Stress has taken hold of us.
It's important to understand the causes of stress. Then, we can later try and work on it.
The 7 main causes of stress are :
* not addressing problems, putting them in the backburner
* lack of care, compassion for others
* not lending a helping hand - ignoring people who need you
* bounded by rigid beliefs, inability to have fun
* too many ambitions
* not keeping your word, commitment
One needs to look at the above behavioral traits. To destress, just reverse them. Do the opposite. Beat the stress.