At times we find ourselves disturbed. Something has upset us. We have lost our mental equilibrium. The clarity is missing. We seem lost. Everything seems a bit blurry.
It is normal to see a blurry vision. It happens to everyone. We have lost our focus. We have forgotten our values. We don't know what we stand for anymore. We don't know where we are heading. We have lost joy in the present moment. We are confused. When life gets blurry, adjust your focus.
You can adjust your focus through the following process :
* evaluate the root cause of your emotional disturbance
* try and do mental conditioning to fix it
* remember how temporary life is
* feel gratitude at what you have
* be there for those who need your help
* smile with joy and positivity at everyone
* find solution to problems
When life gets blurry, adjust your focus.